Optometry Cabana became one of the world’s leading online optical stores by building on the repeat business of our thousands of satisfied customers. That’s why:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange it or return it within 30 days of receipt.
Exchanges and Returns
- When you return a product, you may exchange it for another product, receive store credit for a future purchase, or request a refund.
- There is no charge to exchange frames, non-prescription eyewear or unopened contacts. (See below for exchanging prescription eyewear).
- When exchanging a product for a product of greater value, you will be charged the difference. When exchanging for a product of lower value, we will credit the difference back to your credit card or other method of payment you used.
- Be sure to keep all original packaging until you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Boxes, instruction booklets, warranty cards, cleaning cloths, cases, etc., must be in good condition and included in your exchange or return.
- Customers pay the shipping cost when you exchange or return products to Optometry Cabana. However, if you received a damaged product, or if your prescription lenses are not accurate in accordance with the prescription you provided, Optometry Cabana will provide return shipping.
- If you receive a damaged product, do not attempt to repair it. The damage may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, but your repair efforts may invalidate that coverage. Just return it to Optometry Cabana in the condition you received it.
- Make sure to return your product promptly to take advantage of our 30-day 100% satisfaction policy.
Exchanges and Returns
- If your prescription lenses are not 100% accurate in accordance with the prescription you provided, we will replace them at no charge.
- In any other exchange that requires replacing your prescription lenses, we will credit 50% of your original lens price to purchase of the new lenses.
Refunds on non-prescription eyewear are for the full purchase price minus a 10% handling fee. Refunds on prescription eyewear are for the full purchase price minus 50% of the lens price.
One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
In addition to our 30-day “no problem” exchanges and returns policy, all frames and prescription lenses are covered by a one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects. If your product has covered defects, we will repair or replace the product at no charge within one year of purchase.
Optometry Cabana carries name-brand frames and lenses from dozens of manufacturers. Details of manufacturers’ warranties differ, but they typically cover:
- lens cracks not caused by rough handling
- peeling of lens coatings
- stripped screws
- broken nosepad posts
- broken or loose hinges
- dislodged jewels or logos
- oxidation or discoloration
Manufacturers’ warranties typically do NOT cover:
- damage caused by rough handling
- damage caused by improper cleaning
- lens or frame damage caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, water or chemicals
For help in determining if your product is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, call one of our customer care specialists at 858-348-5900.
If your order has not shipped, you may cancel for a full refund. Call 858-348-5900.
If your order has shipped, cancellation no longer applies. Follow the exchange and return policies detailed above.
International Exchanges, Returns
All of our exchange and returns policies detailed above apply to international orders. However, we do not reimburse shipping costs, duties and taxes for international exchanges and returns.
How to Exchange or Return an Item
First step is to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will not accept or process an exchange or return that is sent without an RMA.
To obtain your RMA, contact Optometry Cabana by:
- Logging into your account on our website, if you created one at the time of your purchase, or
- Call a customer care specialist at 858-348-5900, or
- Email us at Optometrycabana@gmail.com.
Write your RMA number on the outside of the package and/or on your return shipping label.
- When you return your product, include all original packaging, including boxes, instruction booklets, warranty cards, cleaning cloths, cases, etc.
Send your product by UPS, Federal Express or U.S. Postal Service. Send it trackable to:
12925 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
We will not accept or process an exchange or return that is sent without an RMA.
Optometry Cabana does not accept responsibility for packages lost in shipping. We encourage the purchase of insurance on all returned product.